Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wednesday 17th November 2010.
I can see it's been 10months since I last made an entry. What a year it has been so far. My beautiful Mum's health deteriorated and she passed away on the 12th June 2010. Before and after her passing has been very difficult for me. Mum and Henry are my 2 best friends, watching one of your best friends deteriorate and then pass away is harddddd.
On a happy note my Magpie project has been picked up again.... yeh... I have finished the first of 4 magpies and she looks wonderful. I am creating many more projects and will have a web page soon to show and sell my projects.
The fudge business has come to a stand still, just at the moment. I am still making it for gifts, but not to sell yet.
someone, anyone ...talk to me. love J-Mxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment