Saturday, December 12, 2009

Welcome, seems like I deleated my opening comments...hopefully I will get use to using this technology.
I will try and remember how I started.
I was watching the movie Julie & Julia a few days ago and was inspired by there passion. Julia for her passion for cooking and writing a cook book and Julie for setting a time limit and achieving her goal, plus entering her endevours on a blog.
I also love the movie Chocolate for her passion for chocolate, making it and selling it to people for their sheer enjoyment and to totally indulge themselves.
The third movie I love is Field of Dreams. The line I love the most that inspires me is "If you build it he will come".
So I thought I would write a blog about my Creative Life and what inspires me..
I am passionate about hand embroidery and making chocolate fudge. I am also passionate about other area's of my life, but this blog is about my creative journey.
You will see and read about my current embroidery project, you will be able to follow its growth. 'The Magpie' this is a thread painting of a magpie I have been feeding for years. I take so many pictures of her and thought it's about time to embroider her and sell the finished project.
I am also starting a new business venture, making my yummy and very popular chocolate fudge.
I have been making this for family and friends for years and have been encouraged to make it to sell. So here I go................. you will be able to read how this is progressing, my highlights and hopefully not too many lowlights.
in loving creative spirit Jan-Maree

No comments:

Post a Comment